God's most precious gift...

Baby L. is the most adorable 2 week old baby in the world. Her mommy and daddy have waited years to hold this precious girl in their arms. She was a joy to photograph. I love her hair and those big beautiful eyes.  
Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God. - Barretto



A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. - Anonymous



A baby is a miraculous gift from God, no matter how one receives it. Some are given the ability to bear them, others the ability to rear them. - Wendy, adoptive parent.



 
I didn’t give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you!
 
“I didn’t give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true.
No, I didn’t give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you.”
– Unknown
 
 
One tiny hand to guide and hold,
One tiny life to shape and mold,
each child, a gift from God above,
a symbol of His strength and love.

Comments

  1. She is precious. 2,4,and 8 are my fav! Love those cute feet. You are gettin good with photographing people!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment